Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Know for Sure What’s Best for You


“Your hunch is trying to tell you something.”
How many times have you said to yourself, “I knew I should have done that” or “Why didn’t I listen to myself?” Your intuition was talking to you, and you ignored it. Often your intuition gets dismissed because it tells you something that doesn’t fit with your logical or habitual way of thinking.
Trust yourself. Your intuition is very powerful. It will lead you down the best possible path for you, if you let it. The next time you have a hunch about a certain idea to pursue, a decision to make or a person to contact, do it.
When you trust your intuition, you live with no regrets.
©Jane Powell – Meditations for Women
Today’s Affirmation: I trust my intuition and live with no regrets.

by Jane Powell on December 20, 2011

No comments: